Thursday 3 September 2015

Introduction :)

Assalamualaikum Everyone !



Let's Get Started ;)





First of all, Alhamdulillah, I have started to write on my first entry. This is just an introduction or a trailer of my interesting blog's topic which is Badminton. In order to fulfill the assignment needs of the subject Digital and Mobile Communication, that have been taught by Mr. Mohd Zulfakhri Bin Zulkefli, this blog was created. I will sincerely share the knowledge and benefits about Badminton with all of you in my next entries. After all of my achievements and experiences in the Badminton, I feel extremely exited to share to you all about them.

  1. To let the people exposed more about Badminton.
  1. To inform people about the interesting part of playing Badminton.
  1. To attract people to get involve and play Badminton.
  1. To share experiences as a Badminton player.



This blog was created to reach the four objectives which are :



I was hoping that this blog will improve people's knowledge about Badminton and attract them to get involve in playing Badminton. Enjoy your reading and kindly give an impressive comment here.









No comments:

Post a Comment